Are you a gardener? Do you want an efficient and very neat pruning saw? Then check out this Fugaku Kaju Pruning Pull Saw from Razorsaw. A high-quality pruning saw for the gardener who wants an efficient saw that produces neat and tidy cuts.
This Fugaku Kaju pruning saw from Razorsaw features medium sized evenly spaced teeth. This configuration makes it perfect for pruning fruit trees and other tasks where you need to make neat and tidy cuts very efficiently. It is particularly useful for sawing bamboo and other hard stringy materials.
This Fugaku Kaju pruning saw It is available in two lengths with different teeth configurations to best suit your needs. The impulse hardened teeth stay sharp and do not require sharpening. The saw is supplied in a very handy sheath that fits straight onto your belt. This saw is convenient, easy to use and very efficient. The perfect sawing tool for anyone who loves to garden in style.
This Fugaku Kaju pruning saw is perfect for sawing:
- Fruit trees
- Pruning and trimming
- General gardening
Features and benefits
- Evenly spaced teeth that produce a neat and tidy cut very efficiently
- Pull stroke cutting action that provides accuracy and ease of use
- Long-lasting impulse hardened cutting teeth, so you are assured many years of use
- Rustproof nickel plating so your saw will always look and work like new
- Ergonomic pistol styled soft rubber grip for a comfortable and secure grip
- Plastic sheath with belt loop to protect your saw and for your convenience
- Blade length 270mm
- Blade thickness 0.8mm
- Pitch 2.5mm
- TPI 10
Made in Japan
This Japanese pruning saw is a high-quality product, 100% designed and manufactured in Japan.