Are you a gardener? Do you want a fast-cutting pruning saw? Then check out this Fugaku Namaki Pruning Pull Saw from Razorsaw. A high-quality all-purpose pruning saw for the gardener who wants a powerful, super-efficient pruning saw.
This Fugaku Namaki pruning saw from Razorsaw is every gardener’s dream. Featuring “step tooth” technology where the teeth are relatively fine near the handle and get progressively larger and coarser towards the tip. This tooth arrangement allows for smooth easy sawing to start your cut using the finer teeth. And as you progress deeper into the cut, you can draw along the saws length to take advantage of the larger teeth making for a faster and more effective cutting.
This Fugaku Namaki pruning saw has large coarse teeth. It is available in two lengths each with their own tooth configuration to best suit your needs. The impulse hardened teeth stay sharp and do not require sharpening. The saw is supplied in a very handy sheath that fits straight onto your belt. This saw is convenient, easy to use and very efficient. The perfect sawing tool for anyone who loves to garden.
This coarse Fugaku Namaki pruning saw is perfect for sawing:
- Pruning and trimming
- Pruning fruit trees
- General gardening
Features and benefits
- Step Tooth Technology that provides both an easy start yet fast and powerful cutting action
- Pull stroke cutting action that provides accuracy and ease of use
- Long-lasting impulse hardened cutting teeth, so you are assured many years of use
- Rustproof nickel plating so your saw will always look and work like new
- Ergonomic pistol styled soft rubber grip for a comfortable and secure grip
- Plastic sheath with belt loop to protect your saw and for your convenience
- Blade length 300mm
- Blade thickness 0.9mm
- Pitch 3.1 - 3.9mm
- TPI 6.5 – 8.2
Made in Japan
This Japanese pruning saw is a high-quality product, 100% designed and manufactured in Japan.