They've been producing their sharpeners since the early 1970’s. The unique diamond process along with the latest in modern technology allows EZE-LAP to produce the finest quality diamond products at a great price.
EZE-LAP Diamond Products originated and are manufactured in the USA. As pioneers of diamond sharpening since the early seventies, their unique diamond heat treatment and bonding process has been imitated but never duplicated. EZE-LAP created a sharpening surface that is quick and easy to use, can be used on carbide, ceramic, tool steel, tungsten, hardened materials and stainless steel. Its the professionals choice!
Why use Ezelap sharpeners?
- Made in the USA
- Dual bonded, smooth consistent diamond array
- HRC 72
- Proven quality with over 25 years of sales in Australia
- Cut fast using light pressure
- Easy to use
- Durable and robust
- Versatile – you can file, sharpen and hone
- Used wet or dry
Plates stay true & flat.
Sharpen or file any tool
- Knives: All kitchen, chef, food processing, fishing, hunting and sporting knives. Straight or serrated edges.
- Tools: Chisels, planners, routers, saws, wood gouges, thickensers, woodworking tools.
- Garden: Secateurs, pruners, loppers, axes, shears, lawnmower blades, garden tools, chainsaws.
- Shop: Tool steel, tungsten, carbide, lathe tools, tool making, deburring.
- Craft: Scissors, crystal, glass, ceramics, composites, and jewellery.
- Sporting: Hooks, darts, ski’s, skates.
By using EZE-LAP’s simple circular rubbing motion a long convex radius shape is achieved which gives correct strength behind the leading edge that is very durable and long lasting. The millions diamond particles within the surface remove the blunt metal and the hardened substrate polishes to a razor sharp edge.
- Hold the knife at a 5-10° angle from the sharpener.
- Move the knife in a broad circular motion, with reasonable pressure applied (don’t be too light or heavy handed).
- After a few circular motions, flip the knife over to sharpen the other side, in order to create an evenly sharpened edge.
- Wipe your sharpener down in light oil, then rinse your sharpener in soapy water to remove any particles of metal after use. This will help increase the life of your sharpener.