One of our favourites! The piston toggle clamp
For repetitive clamping in both woodworking and metalworking applications, toggle clamps are the go-to accessory to hold work pieces in place when working on them. This particular clamp works by holding material from the side on the same plane that its mounted on and the results are extraordinary. The total horizontal reach of this clamp is 78mm and when fully extended has a maximum height of 80mm.
The best Piston Toggle Clamp features
- Hard piston pressure assures a heavy-duty hold without slipping
- Hard-wearing build mechanisms won't degrade with age or regular usage
- An extremely reliable specialist manufacturer
- Built for industrial workshops and large-capacity manufacturers
- Easy enough to use at home with an ergonomically designed handle and simple design
These toggle clamps are produced from a longtime, quality manufacturer and can be relied on in all situations, from the home workshop right through to heavy-duty, industrial applications in manufacturing. All toggle clamps can also be mounted in the 5/16in t-track by using either the standard 5/16in t-bolts and nuts or standard hex-head 1/4in bolts and matching nuts.
New version now comes with rubber bullet head to replace bolt-head end to better suit woodworking applications.