Armor Tool's Bench Dog Inline Clamp Is A Major Part of the Armor Tool Workbench Clamping Revolution
Not all work piece clamping on a bench works by holding the piece down - clamping from the side means the top of your workpiece is unobstructed for easy machining and sanding. The clamp pivots 360°, allowing you to locate it near the workpiece edge to minimize obstructions. It also have a shallow V relief cut into the face, allowing for gripping the corners of boxes and/or on curved work pieces - further expanding its usefulness.
A Toggle Clamp With Auto Adjusting Dog Hole Inline Mount
Because it generally works close to the bench top, Armor Tool have fitted it with a split-pin dog that is adjustable between the standard 19mm (3/4in) dog hole and 20mm for European dog holes such as the Festool MFT. It is serrated so it grips securely into the dog hole and will never slip even with maximum pressure applied.
The clamp arm can be adjusted in and out over a full 90mm range in seconds before applying final clamping pressue with the flick of the locking handle, allowing you to easily clamp items even if they are quite some distance from the track.
Bench Dog Inline Clamp Features -
- Fitted with 19mm (3/4in) split-pin serrated bar for secure bedding in tradtional 19mm and modern 20mm dog holes
- Versatile clamp has the ability to rotate 360°, allowing for a wide range of clamping applications.
- In the clamped position, the lever is horizontal
- Automatic and infinitely variable adjustment of the clamping reach up to 90mm
- Clamping force is variable up to 700lb depending on the adjustment of the set screw in the cantilevered joint
- Sturdy, tempered metal sheets for a long service life
Why Auto-PRO™ Toggle Clamps?
- Automatically Adjustable: Armor’s Auto-PRO™ technology automatically adjusts to variations in workpiece dimensions while maintaining consistent clamping pressure. It replaces the need for multiple sizes, eliminating need for constant adjustments; thereby increasing productivity and safety.
- Adjustable Clamping Pressure: The integrated clamping pressure adjustment screw is used to create a wide range of clamping pressures. Rotate the adjustment screw clockwise to decrease the pressure and counterclockwise to increase it. Sensitive work pieces can be gently clamped all the way through to having high clamping pressures for work pieces being put under load whilst being worked on.
- Large Soft-Grip Handle: For maximum grip and comfort.
Opening Size: 0 - 90.0mm
Adjustable Clamping Force: 25 - 550lbs
Holding Capacity: 700 lbs
Approx. Weight: 600g (1.3 lbs)