Gyokucho Razorsaw Dozuki for Dovetails/Tenons
This Gyokucho Razorsaw Dozuki Saw is perfect for making the finest miter, cross, tenon and dovetail cuts.
Dovetail/Tenon Saws (Dozuki Noko Giri) are the finest cutting saws – Western or Japanese. The blade of Dozuki Saw No. 373 is 240mm (9") long and very thin, with a rigid spline of metal attached to the top edge to help keep the saw straight during use.
Overall saw length 597mm (23.5"), with a 240mm (9") blade and a 42mm (1.65") - 57mm (2.24") depth of cut. Teeth are individually impulse hardened, and each blade is hard coated for corrosion resistance and durability. Saw is fitted with a handle made from TPE material – the latest in elastomer technology – for a sure and comfortable grip.
- Ideal for the finest miter, cross, tenon and dovetail cuts
- Perfect for dovetails- Excels at all joint cuts
- Blade specs: Thickness: 0.3mm, TPI: 25.4, Pitch: 0.99mm, Kerf: 0.46mm, Depth of Cut: 42mm - 57mm
- Overall length: 587mm, with a 240mm blade
- Replacement blade: RSS-370