Oneida Dust Deputy Original Cyclone Separator Plus Version

  • Oneida Dust Deputy Original Cyclone Separator Plus Version AXD-050004

    The Dust Deputy turns your tired old wet ‘n’ dry vacuum machine into an efficient, effective two-stage extraction system, minimising suction loss, reducing filter changes and improving workshop air quality.

    Its cyclone technology works on a wide range of materials. Whether you are a woodworker, a DIYer, a bone or stone carver, or a teenager whose parents are coming home after a weekend away and you need to tidy up in a hurry, the Dust Deputy will speed up your cleanup.  

    The Dust Deputy Plus Version includes:

    • Anti-Static Dust Deputy Cyclone Separator
    • 2" x 3' Clear, Anti-Static Polyurethane Connection Hose
    • Reinforced Quick-Release Cyclone Bucket Lid designed to fit most 5-gallon buckets
    • Two 90 Degree Hose Elbow Adapters
    • 2.5" Adjustable Hose/Band Clamp
    • Two Rubber O-Rings
    • Foam Gasket and Mounting Hardware

    Cyclone Technology

    The principle behind cyclone separation is straightforward. The air containing particles enters the cyclone chamber from the side which causes it to spin rapidly around inside the chamber. The dust particles are thrown against the inside wall of the chamber, where they drop out of the airflow and fall into the collection chamber beneath. A low pressure zone develops in the centre of the cyclone through which the clean air is able to exit. Cyclone separation typically removes 99% of particles, leaving the smallest 1% to be captured by filtration.

    Universal Compatibility

    Any wet ‘n’ dry vacuum that is rated at 50cfm or greater (for example, shopvacs) can be used with the Dust Deputy. Adaptors may be required to fit the vacuum’s ducting onto the 2” fitting on the cyclone. 

    Reduce filter changes

    There are no filters inside the Dust Deputy – the dust is removed solely through cyclonic action. Only 1% of the material makes it through the cyclone to be caught in your vacuum’s filter, massively reducing the number of times you need to clean it out.

    Reduce Suction Loss

    A filter caked with dust will increase resistance to the airflow and can significantly reduce suction. The Dust Deputy removes the dust before it even gets to the vacuum. When your filter is not getting blocked up, the vacuum will continue to run at full air velocity for much longer.

    Easy Emptying

    The Dust Deputy Plus can be mounted to a wide range of strong collection containers, so emptying the dust is as easy as removing the quick release lid and dumping the contents.

    Cyclonic Separation Efficiency

    Removes over 99% of fine wood dusts

    Airflow Requirement

    Minimum 50 CFM

    Waste Capacity

    5 Gallons

    Inlet Size

    2" O.D. (Tapered) 1-3/4" I.D.

    Outlet Size

    2" O.D. (Tapered) 1-3/4" I.D.

    Discharge Size

    3" I.D.

    Primary Build Materials


    Static Resistance Rating










    Height to Centre of Inlet



    Cyclone, Lid, Hose, 2x Elbows, Gasket, Hose

    Clamp, 2x O-Rings, Hardware

    Country of Origin

    Made in USA

    $154.90 (inc GST)

Product Video