Bessey's Gear Clamp Transmission Clamps are out of this world
What a bright idea, slipping the handle over the rail of the screw clamp, well away from the axis of the spindle. The sliding arm houses a gear mechanism between the spindle and the rail, and before you know, you have a screw clamp that you can turn comfortably in the tightest of spaces without barking your knuckles on the workpiece.
GearKlamp Transmission Clamp Quick Action Gear 150mm Features
- It can enter tighter spaces than any other screw clamp on earth
- Extremely durable, reliable and easy to move gear mechanisms housed in the sliding arm
- Bessey's famous ergonomic handles are the easiest, least-straining we've ever tried
- Quick-release button and quick-action build type
- Fibre-glass reinforced polyamide for exceptional build durability, they'll last under any conditions
- Very impressive clamping pressure, naturlich.
What makes Bessey's GearKlamp the world's best?
Thanks to its ergonomic two-component handle the GearKlamp ensures safe and easy handling. Moreover, with the quick-release shift button it is easy to move the sliding arm to the desired position. Mechanical parts are effectively protected by the plastic housing. Both arms are made of glass fibre-reinforced polyamide and as such are extremely robust. The pressure plate is swivel-mounted for optimal alignment with the workpiece.
The large plastic cap on the fixed arm protects your work as you apply a clamping force of up to 2000 N. Removing the protective cap exposes a prism pattern for clamping angular or round items. The travel of the spindle is just over 20mm. The 60mm throat is the same for all sizes.