West Systems 301 Epoxy Resin Pump Set
301 Mini Pumps are designed for convenient and accurate metering of all Group Size A, B and C WEST SYSTEM resin and hardeners. They mount directly on the resin and hardener containers and eliminate the mess involved with measuring by weight or volume. 301 Mini Pumps are calibrated to deliver the proper working ratio with one full pump stroke of resin for each one full pump stroke of hardener.
The 301 Mini Pumps Set contains one resin pump and one hardener pump. 105/205-206 pumps deliver approximately 0.8 fl oz of resin/hardener with one full stroke of each pump.
Glue Epoxy Resin Pump Set For 1.2L Kit Features
- Calibrated to deliver the proper working ratio
- Designed for convenient and accurate metering
- Mount directly on the resin and hardener containers
- Eliminate the mess involved with measuring by weight or volume
- You can combine different group sized
- The pumps give years of dependable service
The 301 Mini Pumps Set contains one resin pump and one hardener pump
If necessary, you can combine different group sized-as long as all of the pumps have a yellow head. To avoid confusion and possible off-ratio metering, 300 Mini Pumps have yellow heads, which should not be used in with any older pumps with a white head (301 and 303 pumps).
Made of durable polypropylene, the pumps give years of dependable service. Read and follow the priming, ratio verification and operating instructions that come with the pumps.