Torquata CNC solid carbide spiral flute router bits are ideal for routing plastics, composite panel and non-ferrous materials. Torquata is your economical entry into quality CNC routing for the enthusiast and professional maker alike.
Available in a range of cutting degrees, choose the preferred option from the drop down menu
Torquata 2 flute V-Bit CNC router bits
These twin flute V-Bits are perfect for engraving. The sharper the angle of your V-Bit the more the higher the chance of chipping the tip. This is less likely on timbers but almost certain on metals. It’s recommended if you do cut on metals, use cutting fluid/ lubricant to achieve a cleaner finish. V-Bits like to be run shallow but can be fed relatively fast.
Ideal for sign-making and detail work, V-bits are great for carving intricate engravings on a wide range of materials. V-bits add depth and dimension where the same result cannot be achieved with a flat bit. Make light work of softer woods with 2 flutes to achieve an exceptional finish and hold that tip for longer on soft metals.
- All wood types - MDF/HDF, soft and hardwoods, plywood
- Plastics - ABS, traffolyte & acrylic/perspex
- Non-ferrous metals - brass, aluminium, copper, bronze
- Aluminium Composite
- Signboard fibreglass and composites
Key features and benefits
- Fine cutter tips perfect for detailed carving and engraving
- Up cut action means these bits will cut cleanly and efficiently
- Resist heating extending the life of the bit
Who is Torquata
Torquata is your economical entry into quality CNC routing. All Torquata router bits are back by a limited lifetime warranty. Order your Torquata routing bits today.