Sherwood's Dust Extraction Plastic Collection Bags are a must-have in any woodworking workshop
Let's face it, emptying your dust collector bags is a massive hassle. If you don’t enjoy emptying your plastic collection bag (which should always be done with a respirator being worn) or damage it, it’s always handy to have these on hand to keep your extractor operating at peak performance.
Sherwood's dust collector bags are made from reinforced, heavily durable plastic compounds. Available in a handy pack of 10, the plastic is designed to remain clearer over the course of its lifetime, meaning you won't struggle to see when the dust bag is full.
Dust Collection Bag Features
- Heavy duty plastic that won't rip or degrade before you use them.
- Big size means less empties, less hassle.
- Specifically designed for easy-to-fit, intuitive installation and detachment.
- Extremely cost effective as standard across the Sherwood range.
- Available in a great value pack of 10, so you'll never have to worry about running out.
- Delays the point at which you have to empty, saving you heaps of time over the lifespan of your collection.
Dust Collection Bag Clamps
Also available separately if required are the two most common bag clamps to suit extractors with 370mm and 500mm diameter drums.