Are you a woodworker? Do you work with bamboo as well? Do you want a fast-cutting saw suitable for either material? Then check out this Orikomi Fine Blade Pull Saw from Razorsaw. A high-quality fine cut pull saw for working wood or bamboo.
This Orikomi fine blade saw from Razorsaw tooth has a fine, evenly spaced tooth arrangement. The teeth allow for smooth easy sawing on a range of materials including wood, bamboo, composite panels and MDF. When sawing bamboo it will produce very fine cuts with no tear out.
The blade may be set in two opened angles for either general through sawing or flat panel surface sawing. The blade folds away neatly into the handle so you can safely store it in your toolbox without damaging the blade. Available in three models with three different grades of teeth – large, all-purpose or fine. This is the perfect saw for anyone who wants to saw anything and doesn’t know what saw to choose.
This Fine Tooth Orikomi folding saw is perfect for sawing:
- Composite panels
- Particle board / MDF
Features and benefits
- Fine cut saw perfect for difficult materials such as bamboo
- Extra sharp Komame teeth for fine tear out free cuts
- Hijirime varying height tooth design for quality cutting
- The teeth are set to ease the cut through the material
- Two opened saw angles for ease of use and versatility
- Folding blade so the saw is compact and the cutting edge is protected
- Pull stroke cutting action that provides accuracy and ease of use
- Long-lasting impulse hardened cutting teeth, so you are assured many years of use
- Rustproof nickel plating so your saw will always look and work like new
- Ergonomic pistol styled soft rubber grip for a comfortable and secure grip
- Blade length 200mm
- Blade thickness 0.7mm
- Kerf 1.00mm
- Pitch 1.5mm
- TPI 16.9
Made in Japan
This Japanese all-purpose saw is a high-quality product, 100% designed and manufactured in Japan.