The Milescraft Crown45 Crown Moulding Jig saves you time and money – helping you cut stock correctly first time, every time.
Milescraft Crown45 crown moulding jig for mitre saws will change the way crown moulding projects are done. There is no more “Upside Down and Backwards” thinking when cutting. Innovative “right-side-up” cutting orientation, novice and professional alike can save time and money by cutting the stock correctly, the first time.
With the Crown45, the crown molding will be cut the way you see and install it on the wall.
Crown45 Crown Molding Jig
- For use with mitre saws
- Facilitates accurate cuts without guesswork
- Makes right-side-up cutting of 2in to 5-1/2″incrown moulding
- Supports crown moulding between 2in to 5-1/2in
- Indented cutting face to use for creating dentil-style detailed mouldings
- Adjustable angle setting with angle finders for creating common moulding spring angles (38°, 45° and 52°)
- Saw blade enters the material from the front
- Cut finished moulding with no break out on the finished surface
- Collapsible design for compact storage
Milescraft – Always the better idea
Milescraft offers a range of products designed to leverage your base skills in woodworking. Skills such as measuring, drilling and sawing.
Make it easy with Milescraft – order your Crown45 today.