Mark perfectly centred or offset lines.
Quickly and accurately mark the centre of boards up to 38mm thick. The Milescraft CenterFinder straddles your board to mark a perfectly centred line along the face or edge of boards. Insert the pencil into the centre hole, rotate the tool so the guideposts contact the material, then scribe. For marking offsets use the one the flat sides and select your offset. Use the pencil in the offset notches to mark or draw your line.
- Centre hole holds the pencil in a perfectly centred position as you scribe your line
- Offsets range from 1mm to 20mm, in 2mm increments
- Notches for offset marking let you scribe off-centre lines
- Rare Earth magnet allows for easy storage on any metal surface
- Built-in #2 pencil storage, so you’ll never lose your pencil