The MJ SPLITTER SteelPro TK is our toughest table saw splitter yet. Virtually eliminate kickback and prevent wood burning on your table saw. Consider a core made of stainless steel and then coated with smooth high density ABS plastic--that is the SteelPro. MJ SPLITTER SteelPro TK is designed for Thin Kerf saw blades range: (0.090" – 0.118"). Each package comes with 4 SteelPro Splitters, 4 Kerf Keepers, installation guide, drill guide, and drill bit for easy installation. The Dual Splitter approach will utilize our mini-feather board effect to off-set both sides of the work piece, keeper piece and off-cut piece. Each SteelPro Splitter is fine-tuned to several thousands of an inch to keep pressure off the keeper piece against the fence. Once installed, you'll be able to plug and play with the SteelPro because each Splitter comes with a different offset marked on each with a ""+."" And each ""+"" represents 0.003'' up to ""+++"" which is 0.009''. We have also included our Kerf Keepers which are designed to prevent binding from warping reactive solid wood. Always use the correct MJ SPLITTER SteelPro TK in correspondence to your kerf range. Only for 90 degree cuts. Made in the USA. A true MICROJIG Innovation. Work Safer. Work Smarter.
- America's most popular aftermarket table saw splitter for preventing kickback (for thin kerf saw blades only)
- Installs directly to wood or plastic Zero Clearance Inserts (Throatplates)
- Mini-featherboard technology keeps the workpiece against the fence and prevents burning
- Automatic Kerf Keeper prevents reactive wood from binding on the saw blade
- Simple instructions and installation drill guide included