Buy the Micro Jig GRR-Ripper Advanced Control System in April and get Adjustable Gravity Heal Kit for FREE! Select kit from the dropdown menu.
The GRR-Ripper Advanced Model is packaged with the Stabilising Plate and the Adjustable Spacer. These accessories are also sold separately as the GR-100 Upgrade Kit.
The Stabilising Plate provides 250% more stabilising surface area. Like a featherboard, it keeps wood locked against the fence for a smooth cut – virtually eliminating binding.
Push Block GRR-Ripper Advanced Kit 200
The Adjustable Spacer gives you 54% more gripping area for controlling larger material. Fully adjustable, it's great to use as a router table guide for bullnose routing and eliminating snipe from your full-profile cuts.
Why the advanced model?
Green-GRIP is the proprietary non-slip material that gives you superior gripping power over work pieces and materials such as hard and softwoods plus plastics and aluminium.
Treaded grooves provide increased traction on the work piece even with sawdust. Easily cleaned with denatured or rubbing alcohol. No other push block’s grip comes close. In fact, precision, control and safety has never been so smart.
- The GRR-Ripper acts as a Moving-Blade-Guard for total hand protection.?
- The Adjustable Centre Leg grips the off cut piece and prevents wood burn.
- The 6.4mm (1/4″) Leg controls the keeper piece.
- Balance Support stabilises small and narrow work pieces.
- Fully adjustable to allow for a limitless amount of uses.