Specialised Kaizen Foam Knives for precisely cutting Kaizen Foam
While you can use a standard trimmer to cut Kaizen Foam, the inexpensive Standard Blade Kaizen Knife has a triple-edge blade that is 50% sharper than standard blades, with a comfortable moulded rubber grip, a double-tooth steel track for a positive action and auto blade lock. This makes them a lot more accurate and prevents tear-out or misshapen pieces that fit tools awkwardly.
The blunt hook at the other end is great for cutting through sticky tape making it a great box opener in a warehouse or workshop environment. We use these here at Timbecon all the time and reckon they're great!
Kaizen Blade Knife Features
- Purpose-built for cutting kaizen foam extremely accurately and easily
- No misshapen pieces, no tear out
- 50% sharper blade than standard workshop blades
- Fantastic for all uses, a general all-rounder fantastic blade
- Double-tooth steel track for a positive action
- Auto blade lock
- Hooked end is perfect for sticky tape and box opening
- Comfortable moulded rubber grip
- Offers a thin blade option as well for tight contour shapes
Kaizen Foam Thin Blade Knife
FastCap have developed a new Thin Blade Kaizen Knife featuring an extra thin blade ideal for cutting tight contour shapes in Kaizen foam. It has a more durable metal and rubberized plastic grip than the standard knife - being a specialty knife it will be durable for longer in a workshop environment.