The Freud 3-piece cabinet bit set combines the popular rail and stile bits with a 3-1/2-inch diameter traditional raised panel bit. This set allows the woodworker to build doors with true mortise and tenon construction for rock-solid joints that last a lifetime. These MicroGrain carbide bits cut all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and soft wood. They feature an anti-kickback design for safety, multi-axis grinding for burn-free cuts, a Perma-shield coating to resist heat, and a shear angle design that produces a truly superior finish. This set is designed for use on 1/2-inch shank table-mounted router with 3/4-inch stock, and it includes bits 99-261 and 99-515 2+2 raised panel bit -- plus an attractive wooden storage box.
- Micro grain carbide for clean cut and durability
- Anti-kickback design for increased safety
- Perma shield coating keeps bit running cool
- Precision balanced for smooth chatter free cuts
- Sheer angle design for clean cuttin