LuciClear Epox-E-Glue is a strong, easy to use, two-part waterproof epoxy adhesive. Epox-E-Glue is a black epoxy with excellent gap filling properties. It is suitable for all types of wood joinery or gap filling where a black glue line or black fill is required.
Available in two kit sizes, please select your preferred option from the dropdown menu
Everyone wants a and easy to use two-part epoxy that’s super tough. How about an easy-to-use epoxy that hardens solid black? LuciClear – Black Epox-E-Glue is an easy to use, super strong, waterproof, black hardening epoxy glue suitable for all types of wood joinery and gap filling.
No toning required
Save the effort of mixing in colourants, purchase this pre toned black epoxy resin. LuciClear Black Epox-E-Glue is a coloured epoxy suitable for all types of joinery.
Easy to use
LuciClear Epox-E-Glue is an easy to mix 1:1 resin to hardener ratio by volume epoxy. It features an extended working life of up to 40 minutes and cures in approximately 24 hours.
Epox-E-Glue is a non-sagging thixotropic paste formulation that easily fills large gaps. Along with its black toning, this epoxy is perfect for quick fill jobs in all types of materials.
- Can be sent anywhere in Australia by post or transport
- Non-critical easy to use 1:1 ratio by volume – simply mix two equal scoops
- Extended working life of 40 minutes
- Full cure within 24 hours at temperatures above 10 deg C
- Non-sagging thixotropic paste formulation easily fills large gaps
- Bonds strongly to most substrates and is totally waterproof once cured
- Suitable for oily timbers such a Teak (some preparation required)
- Suitable for glue oxidising timber such as Eucalypts
- Hardening can be accelerated by heating as high as 80 degrees Celsius
Who are LuciClear
LuciClear Clear Gel Epox-E-Glue was developed and is manufactured in Australia by Boatcraft Pacific Pty. Ltd.