The Milescraft Dust Router Router Dust Collection System cuts over 90% of dust at its source
Now you can breathe easy with the Milescraft DustRouter! Install, connect, and cut dust by over 90%. The DustRouter can be mounted directly to your router table or insert plate, making it easy to adjust or change your tools. Enjoy maximum dust collection while edge trimming, cutting grooves, slots, dadoes, dovetails, and more.
Dual Dust Collection and Universal Fit Features
- Use with or without the router table fence
- Connect hoses from the dust port and dust cup with the vacuum source
- Easy to attach to most router tables for permanent or temporary use
- Velcro circle pads mount directly to your router table or insert plate
- Standard hose size 38mm (1-1/2″) diameter, attaches to workshop vacuums and dust collectors
- Flexible silicone dust cup with Velcro fits most routers and lifts
- Dust cup can be cut open along scissor line for easy exchange of router bits
DustRouter Fence Collector
Includes: Hose, VAC Hose Reducer, VAC Hose Fitting, T-Connector, Mounting Plate, Dust Cup, Strap, Velcro ring,
T-Connector Compatible with: 1-1/2" or 2-1/2" hose
Weight: 2 lbs
Router Table Dust Collection System DustRouter Reviews
Surprisingly effective collection.
So many of these dust collection contraptions interfere with the use of the tool, so I often don’t use them. But the inside of the cabinet stays spotless now. When edge profiling dust collection appears to be perhaps 95% or better. Nearly 100% if I watch my feed rate, and that is with a dirty filter. I can highly recommend this as a very useful router table upgrade.
Every woodworker knows that good dust collection is worth its weight in gold
A router is one of those tools that produces a lot of dust and sends it flying in all directions. The Dust Router is the answer to this problem. Installation and setup are very easy, and it comes with very clear and concise instructions. I have a router lift in my router table and it was still a breeze to install. This Dust Router works amazing, It not only contains all the dust but it sucks all the dust away beautifully with no clogs. Yet another Milescraft product that I would highly recommend to anyone.
Ryan Webb (SuperWood Workshop)
Great product at an exceptional price. This is so much better than putting a metal box around the router. Saves space and catches dust more efficiently.