Bessey's Original Malleable Screw Clamp with a Wooden Handle TPN Series
It's hard to believe that Bessey invented the original malleable wooden handled cast iron screw clamp. This is what they mean when they say they don't make things like they used to...well, everyone except Bessey we guess. The German clamp enigmas have gone from strength to strength with their clamping range ever since, from the K-Body range and the REVOs to their incredible vice range. But you simply can't get a stronger clamp than this.
The clamping force is unparalleled and offers no flexibility, ensuring that there is absolutely zero wriggle room and therefore no frustration. Everything on this clamp is made from incredibly durable materials.
The original BESSEY malleable cast iron screw clamp is available with the traditional painted red wooden handle - always imitated but never bettered. New pressure plates, which can be replaced without tools, add versatility to your clamp as well as making repairs quick & easy. Feel the difference!
Bessey Clamp Quick Action Wooden Handle Features:
- Integrated BESSEY anti-slip system - maximum safety is available with the integrated BESSEY anti-slip system. A set screw that is molded into the sliding arm interlocks with the serration on the rail. This effectively prevents the clamp from dislodging or slipping away.
- Reinforced malleable iron clamps - both the upper and lower sections are produced from high-quality malleable iron and reinforced by shafts. The powder coating protects against corrosion and the characteristic shaft profile works as a reliable reinforcement against torsion forces.
- High-quality profiled rail - the BESSEY profiled rail from their own drawing plant has been especially optimised for clamps. The serration on six faces additionally prevents the clamp from slipping and allows for clamping force up to 6,000 N.
- Pressure plate - for enhanced serviceability the pressure plate can be changed with no need for tools. It can be replaced very easily and quickly and includes protective caps to prevent marring on clamping surfaces.
Wooden handled malleable Bessey clamp specifications
- Clamping force up to 7,000 N
- Heavy duty, reinforced design for higher clamping force and wider opening widths
- Ergonomically shaped wood handle
- Pressure plates can be replaced by hand – no tools required
- Stable profiled rail with serration
- BESSEY anti-slip system