Bessey K-Body Revo Parallel Clamps are incredibly famous for a reason
The large, perfectly parallel jaw faces are characteristic of the original BESSEY K Body REVO. It allows easy clamping and spreading of sensitive surfaces and right angles, even round and pointed work pieces exactly parallel to each other. And the best thing is: thanks to their extra-large contact surfaces, the original BESSEY K Body REVO are universally applicable – even behind and to the side of the high-quality profiled rail. This allows you to clamp in locations that conventional screw clamps are unable to reach. That's guaranteed!
Corners and recessed edges as well as pointed and round surfaces can also be perfectly aligned due to ingenious accessories, such as swivel adapters, frame press sets, clamp extensions and table clamps able to be used in conjunction with the clamps.
World Class Parallel Clamping
Anywhere where high pressure clamping, 90° clamping or powerful spreading is required the Evolution of the BESSEY K Body REVO clamp is the ideal tool. With a new design that has increased the already impressive clamping forces now up to 8,000 N (up from 7,000 N in the original K Body REVO), large clamping surfaces and sensible accessories this clamp can do the job. The BESSEY K Body REVO clamp is also ideally suited for accurate adjustment of corners and offset edges.
- Clamping force up to 8,000 N
- The new ergonomically formed 2-component symmetrical plastic handle with hexagon socket means the clamping force can be comfortably applied (max. torque 17 Nm)
- Wear resistant cold drawn square blackened acme threaded spindle
- Very large 95 x 20 x 20mm parallel clamping surface
- Glass fibre reinforced polyamide jaw cover pressure caps to protect delicate surfaces (that are repellent to glue, and also resistant to paint and grease solvents)
- Can be converted to spreading function with no need for tools
- Protective workpiece contact elements - supports work piece from contact with rail.
- Profiled serrated rail - Two brakes on the sliding jaws incorporates an anti gravity slide braking system, guaranteeing safe, non-slip clamping
K-Body REVO Specifications
Manual Handling Surcharge (Overlength Item)
Any item that measures over 1.2m once packaged cannot be sent through automatic freight sortation machines and must be handled manually by freight companies. For items 1.2 - 1.8m long there is a surcharge of $12.00 and for items 1.8m and longer there is a surcharge of $50.00 charged by the freight company to manually handle this freight. Timbecon passes this charge on at cost. If you choose Pickup or Click N Collect then there is no extra charge on your order for handling these over length items to prepare your order.