Titebond 3 Ultimate Wood Glue is completely waterproof!
Available in a range of sizes. Please select your size from the drop-down menu.
Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue is the first one-part, water cleanup wood glue ever offered that is proven waterproof. The waterproof formula passes the ANSI/HPVA Type I water-resistance specification and offers superior bond strength, longer open assembly time and lower application temperature.
Titebond III is non-toxic, solvent-free and cleans up with water - safer to use than traditional waterproof wood glues. It provides strong initial tack, sands easily without softening and is FDA approved for indirect food contact (cutting boards). The ultimate in wood glues - ideal for both interior and exterior applications.
It's a serious glue for serious projects.
Titebond III Ultimate Features
- Passes ANSI/HPVA Type I water-resistance and D3 European standard.
- Waterproof formula that cleans up with water
- Superior strength with strong initial tack (has the highest bond strength of the cross link PVA)
- Designed for interior and exterior applications
- Longer open assembly time
- Lower application temperature
- Unaffected by finishes
- FDA approved for indirect food contact
Titebond III Ultimate Specifications
|Advanced Proprietary Polymer
|24 months in tightly closed containers below 24°C
|Weight per gallon