The Milescraft DrillBlockPlus is a hand-held drilling guide designed for drilling consistently straight holes.
The Milescraft DrillBlockPlus drilling guide allows you to drill straight holes all of the time, on many different drilling surfaces. On the drill guide bushing block, there are 9 holes for common drill bits sizes. The bushing block is held at a tight tolerance and allows you to drill a hole 90° to any surface, centered on a round item or even directly into the corner of your project.
DrillBlock Unique, Ergonomic Design
- V-groove for drilling on cylindrical stock or corners
- Built-in vertical and horizontal centre lines for accurate alignment
- The ergonomic design of this drilling jig allows for you to comfortably hold the DrillBlockPlus
- Drilling jig includes Non-slip TPE feet, which prevents slipping and marring on the work surface
Solid Metal Bushing Block
- Inserted metal drill bit guide offers six common drill diameters: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm and 12mm
Milescraft – Always the better idea
Milescraft offers a range of products designed to leverage your base skills in woodworking. Skills such as measuring, drilling and sawing.
Make it easy with Milescraft – order your DrillBloclPlus today.