Milescraft Brad Point Drill Bit Sets
Available in either Metric or Imperial sets. Please select your option from the drop-down menu.
The Milescraft 7-piece Brad Point Drill Bit Set takes the typical Brad Point quality one step further, with precision cutting edges, which reduce splintering when drilling.
The best part about brad point drill bits is the fact they hold themselves in place so you can ensure accurate drilling holes each time, especially in tough timber where spinning and tear-out can become an issue even for the sturdiest of hands.
- Precision cutting edges reduce splintering when drilling
- Sharp brad point tips allow for accurate positioning and prevent walking
- Precision ground steel for long-lasting use
- Can be used with soft, hard, exotic, veneered and laminated wood
- Bits come in a cassette for easy storage and use
Metric set includes: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm bits
Imperial set includes: 1/8" (3.2mm), 3/16" (4.7mm), 1/4" (6.3mm), 5/16" (7.9mm), 3/8" (9.5mm), 7/16" (11.1mm), 1/2" (12.7mm) bits