Router Table Lift & Mounting Plate - Mast-R Lift II
We’re very pleased to introduce the new INCRA Mast-R-Lift II, still custom built just for us by JessEm in their Ontario, Canada facility. Like the previous version, the INCRA Mast-R-Lift II allows fast, incredibly precise height adjustments conveniently made from above the table, and it also provides you with the ability to change router bits from above.
This new model uses an exclusive system with a total of 5 sealed ball bearings on the lift screw and cam lock, making it the smoothest, lowest-friction router lift we’ve ever used we’ve actually cranked up the heaviest routers with just one finger! The quarter-turn cam lock is operated from the top using the lift crank to eliminate height drift. The previous generation was effectively bomb-proof, and we expect the new model to continue that reliability.
Lots of great features in a simple, attractive package!
Router Lift & Base Plate Mast-R Lift II American Size Plate
- Exclusive INCRA MagnaLOCK™ reducing ring system for instant ring changes & perfect ring fit
- Includes 5 steel reducing rings - 3/8", 1", 1-5/8", 2-5/8", 3-5/8"
- Change router bits from the top of the table
- Quickly make super precise, 0.001” height adjustments from above
- Exclusive ball bearing mechanism for super smooth action & low friction
- Ultra-responsive, direct drive 16TPI lift screw mechanism
- Patented thread tensioning system eliminates vertical lash in the lift mechanism
- Blanchard-ground cast aluminum top plate is hard-anodized for durability
- Corner-mounted cam screw ensures a snug fit in the router table
- 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 3/8” plate size is compatible with all INCRA Router Tables
and fits some other brands
INCRA Mast-R-Lift II Compatibility:
The standard version has a 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 3/8” plate size that's compatible with all INCRA Router Tables and some other brands. There is also a special version available exclusively through Rockler with an 8-1/4" x 11-3/4" plate size to fit Rockler and Bench Dog router tables.
Also improved on the INCA Mast-R-Lift II: the new carriage design accommodates a wide variety of routers without the need for adaptors. The four aluminum clamping blocks are simply repositioned on the carriage plate when changing from one model of router to the other.
Router Table Compatibility: Fits all INCRA Router Tables and some other brands that use a 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 3/8" plate size with a 0.750” corner radius. For tables like Kreg and JessEm that have no rabbeted ledge, use the CleanSweep Table Adapter to support the router lift. These versions of the INCRA Mast-R-Lift II are not compatible with Rockler or Bench Dog tables.
Motor Compatibility: No adapters needed! The four aluminum clamping blocks have 6 preset positions on the carriage plate to match the diameters of a wide range of fixed-base router motors.