Incra Mast-R-Lift II Router Table Lift & Mounting Plate
Custom built for Incra by JessEm in their Ontario, Canada facility. The Incra Mast-R-Lift II allows fast, incredibly precise height adjustments conveniently made from above the table, and it also provides you with the ability to change router bits from above.
This model uses an exclusive system with a total of 5 sealed ball bearings on the lift screw and cam lock, making it one of the smoothest, lowest-friction router lifts we’ve ever used. The quarter-turn cam lock is operated from the top using the lift crank to eliminate height drift. The previous generation was effectively bomb-proof, and we expect the new model to continue that reliability.
It features a North American standard sized 11 3/4" x 9 1/4" (298 x 235mm) plate size that's compatible with all Incra Router Tables and many other brands.
The Mast-R-Lift II new carriage design accommodates a wide variety of routers without the need for adaptors. The four aluminium clamping blocks are simply repositioned on the carriage plate when changing from one model of router to the other.
- Exclusive Incra MagnaLock reducing ring system for instant ring changes & perfect ring fit
- Includes 5 steel reducing rings - 3/8", 1", 1-5/8", 2-5/8", 3-5/8"
- Change router bits from the top of the table
- Quickly make super precise, 0.001” height adjustments from above
- Exclusive ball bearing mechanism for super smooth action & low friction
- Ultra-responsive, direct drive 16TPI lift screw mechanism
- Patented thread tensioning system eliminates vertical lash in the lift mechanism
- Blanchard-ground cast aluminium top plate is hard-anodized for durability
- Corner-mounted cam screw ensures a snug fit in the router table
- 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 3/8” plate size is compatible with all Incra Router Tables and many other brands
Router Table Compatibility: Fits all Incra Router Tables and some other brands that use a 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 3/8" plate size with a 0.750” corner radius.
Motor Compatibility: No adapters needed! The four aluminium clamping blocks have 6 preset positions on the carriage plate to match the diameters of a wide range of fixed-base router motors.