The Freud 8in Dial-A-Width Stacked Dado Set is ideal for machining clean, square and splinter free dado cuts. It is super easy and fast to setup, the ideal dado set for the serious enthusiast and professional makers working in solid timber and a variety of composite materials.
The Freud 8in Dial-A-Width Stacked Dado Set
Experience the speed and convenience of a stacked dado without the need for shim adjustments with the Freud 8in Dial-a-Width Stacked Dado Set. This patented dial system clicks into place to allow blade-width adjustments up to 0.906in (23mm) in fine 0.004in (0.10mm) increments. Included are two razor-sharp blades that cut with ultimate precision, so you can achieve clean edges and flat bottoms. This versatile dado set is designed for the serious woodworker set and cuts a wide range of materials from hardwood to laminate.
- Set includes 2 outer blades, 5 chippers, wrench and storage case
- All blades and chippers come with Freud’s anti-kickback design
- Features Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide with Titanium for long life and a flawless finish
- Silver I.C.E. Coating prevents build up on the blade surface and keeps the blade running cooler and cleaner
- Adjusts in 0.004in (0.10mm) increments and a maximum 0.906in (23mm) width
- Adjust easily to right or left operating machines
- Cuts all composition material, plywood, veneered plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Instructions and Dado Tips & Tricks DVD included
- Made in Italy
- 2 x 207mm diameter blades – 24 teeth
- Cutting widths 1/4in (6.35mm) – 13/16in (20.6mm)
- 5 x chippers – 4 teeth
- Chippers 4 x 3.2mm, 1 x 2.4mm
- Bore 5/8in (15.9mm)
See details on the SPECIFICATIONS tab.
This Freud Super Dado Set is ideal for cutting slots, grooves, dados and rabbets in softwood, hardwood and composites of all varieties.
TiCo Carbide teeth
This Freud sawblade features TiCo Carbide teeth. A specially formulated highly compact Titanium Cobalt Carbide, engineered and manufactured by Freud that provides a sharper edge and flawless finish with a dramatically longer life.
Freud Tools manufacture an extensive range of precise and high-tech circular saw blades. They are the largest manufacturer of high-quality saw blades worldwide setting the highest standard in the industry. Quality that is assured by engineering brilliance and manufacturing know-how.
Freud set themselves apart through their in-house Tungsten Carbide production. Improved blade quality with tip thicknesses up to 30% greater than your standard blade allowing for multiple sharpening’s that in turn extend the product lifetime.
The special tri-metal alloy consisting of copper wrapped between layers of silver allows the Carbide tips to withstand extreme impact, for maximum shock resistant durability.
The high strength laser cut steel extends the durability of the blade and a tensioning process guarantees maximum precision. Anti-vibration slots are laser cut with Freuds very own innovative technology.