Bessey's One-Handed Clamp is arguably the easiest, most effective clamp in the world
We've spoken ad nauseam over the years about how incredible Bessey's clamping range is, but the DuoKlamp is our favourite of the lot so bare with us here while we gush a little over just how good it is! It is so incredibly simple to switch from clamping to spreading with these clamps, which are already really easy to use to begin with.
In some circumstances you have to swap the jaw pads around but that's a fraction of the hassle compared to disassembling jaws, so we have no complaints with these clamps. Plus, a few extra clamp pads makes easy work of that! The clamping pressure of these are fantastic and the gears work very effectively, so overall we highly recommend!
Incredible one-handed DuoKlamp features
- Clamping force up to 1,200 N
- Change from clamping to spreading by turn a knob to switch, no need to convert!
- Handle with pump lever parallel to the rail makes it easier and safer to use
- Convenient one-handed operation, with little effort required
- Rapidly-adjustable release lever - a press of a button is all it takes
- All-round clamping – in front of, behind and at the side of the rail
- Large jaw faces made from impact- and fracture-resistant reinforced polyamide are exactly parallel.
- Perfect for gentle clamping of a very wide range of different shapes
- Jaw depth of 85mm on main face and 20mm on back face
Clamp Quick Action One Hand DuoKlamp 160mm Long Instructions
When reversing, don't disassemble the clamp – JUST TURN THE KNOB!
The practical turning knob allows you to switch easily at any time from clamping to spreading. Parallel handle with pump lever, The ergonomically shaped handle with pump lever runs parallel to the rail. That way, balanced, safe handling is always guaranteed.
Rapidly-adjustable release lever, A press of a button is all it takes: the release lever allows the clamp to be immediately released, as well as rapidly adjusted. Large jaw faces, The large, planar jaw faces made from impact- and fracture-resistant reinforced polyamide are exactly parallel. For gentle clamping of a very wide range of different shapes over the entire length of the rail, without spacers.