Why Auto-PRO™ Toggle Clamps?
- Automatically Adjustable: Armor’s Auto-PRO™ technology automatically adjusts to variations in workpiece dimensions while maintaining consistent clamping pressure. It replaces the need for multiple sizes, eliminating need for constant adjustments; thereby increasing productivity and safety.
- Adjustable Clamping Pressure: The integrated clamping pressure adjustment screw is used to create a wide range of clamping pressures. Rotate the adjustment screw clockwise to decrease the pressure and counterclockwise to increase it. Sensitive work pieces can be gently clamped all the way through to having high clamping pressures for work pieces being put under load whilst being worked on.
- Horizontal Base Plate: Horizontal plate features adjustable mounting holes on the base plate to accommodate most standard toggle mounting patterns in both metric and imperial.
- Large Soft-Grip Handle: For maximum grip and comfort.
Inline Toggle Clamp Features
- In the clamped position, the lever is horizontal
- Moving the handle moves the push-pull rod a maximum travel of 35mm
- Automatic and infinitely variable adjustment of the clamping distance up to 19mm while clamping force remains unchanged
- Adjustable clamping force up to 700lb, based on the adjusting screw in the joint
- Sturdy, tempered metal sheets for a long service life
- Base plate hole pattern suitable for metric and imperial
Opening Size: 0 - 19.0mm
Adjustable Clamping Force: 25 - 550lbs
Holding Capacity: 700lbs
Approx. Weight: 500g (1.1 lbs)