Auto Adjusting T Track Hold Down Clamps
Tightening Armor Tool's new Auto-PRO T-Track Hold Down Clamp is literally an open-and-shut case - just press down the lever to secure anything from veneer to any materials up to 70mm thick!
Once set, the clamping pressure is always the same regardless of workpiece size, and is adjusted only if needed with the set screw. The clamp pivots 360°, allowing you to clamp near the workpiece edge to minimize obstructions. A large knurled wheel locks the clamp securely to the T-track.
Toggle Clamp Auto Adjust T-Track Mount Standard
The toggle foot is adjusted with the knurled aluminum knob for best placement—no spanners are required—while the clamping foot pivots on a ball joint so it can adapt to any angle and is rubber coated to prevent marring. Simply lift the lever to release.
T-Track Hold-Down Clamp Features -
- Fitted with a 5/16in T-Bolt that inserts into a standard 5/16in T-Track.
- Versatile clamp has the ability to rotate 360°, allowing for a wide range of clamping applications.
- Includes pins to keep it captive at 90° and 45° angles to the track for faster setups
- In the clamped position, the lever is horizontal
- Automatic and infinitely variable adjustment of the clamping height up to 70mm
- Clamping force is variable up to 550lb depending on the adjustment of the set screw in the cantilevered joint
- Sturdy, tempered metal sheets for a long service life
Why Auto-PRO™ Toggle Clamps?
- Automatically Adjustable: Armor’s Auto-PRO™ technology automatically adjusts to variations in workpiece dimensions while maintaining consistent clamping pressure. It replaces the need for multiple sizes, eliminating need for constant adjustments; thereby increasing productivity and safety.
- Adjustable Clamping Pressure: The integrated clamping pressure adjustment screw is used to create a wide range of clamping pressures. Rotate the adjustment screw clockwise to decrease the pressure and counterclockwise to increase it. Sensitive work pieces can be gently clamped all the way through to having high clamping pressures for work pieces being put under load whilst being worked on.
- Large Alloy Handle with Soft-Grip Inset: For maximum grip and comfort.
Opening Size: 0 - 70.0mm
Adjustable Clamping Force: 25 - 150lbs
Holding Capacity: 550 lbs
Approx. Weight: 700g (1.5 lbs)