Threaded Splice Dust Extraction Hose Connector
After popular request – this part has been made available from the 63mm Hold-Tite Hose Extraction Kit. Thread standard or hold-tite 63mm (2 1/2in) hose on one end and attach to an OD size fittings for quick adaptation.
While it requires some work, you can also cut slots using a hacksaw (or similar) 15-25mm in from the end of this fitting for a press-fit inside 63mm outlets (such as router fences etc.).
Extractor Fitting Connector Threaded Splice 2 1/2in 63mm Features
- Threads standard or hold-tite dust extraction hose
- Versatile and strong enough to cut additional slots
- Solid, rugged construction won't snap or crack under pressure
- Carefully designed, measured and tested to ensure perfect fitment every time
- Strong hold! All our fittings are built to last a long time without any leakage
- No rough patches, just smooth moulding throughout
Why do we think Sherwood dust extraction fitting connectors are so good?
We can't tell you how many stories we've heard of Extraction Fitting Connectors off the big online retail giants failing to fit and charging exorbitant re-stocking fees! It's such a shame that big companies rip off their customers, but that's why we're a brick and mortar store and we only stock high-quality dust extraction fittings that fit the measurements they say they will.