Sherwood have built the ultimate dust collection nozzle, hose and fitting kit
Available in either 63mm (2 1/2in) or 100mm (4in) kits. Select your option from the drop-down menu.
These kits are a convenient system for collecting waste material produced by a range of workshop activities. Including everything from tapered to rectangular nozzles, huge amounts of rigid, high-quality dust collection hose, hose fittings in a variety of different sizes and some of the best quality dust extraction fittings Sherwood produces. There's no wonder why this dust collection holding kit is one of the most popular kits we sell.
Hold Tite Hose Extraction Kit Features
- Rectangular nozzle can be positioned to capture airborne dust from scroll or band saws and sanders
- Tapered nozzle can be positioned to capture wood chips from routers and drill presses
- Rigid-flex dust collection hose expandable to 900mm in length
- 63mm (2 1/2in) hose end fittings mate with most shop vacuums and accessories with 57mm (2 1/4in) I.D.
- 100mm (4in) hose end fittings mate with most dust collector inlet ports and other dust collection fittings
Ultimate Dust Collection Kit Inclusions
- Rectangular nozzle
- Tapered nozzle
- Two hose end fittings
- Rigid-flex dust hose
Why do we love these Dust Extractor Fitting Hold Tite Kits?
These kits are replete with phenomenal accessories that will make minimising and collecting waste a breeze, something that every workshop has to deal with on a daily basis. The spread of inclusions (for a brilliant low price) is what really sets them apart because every inclusion has been specially tested and quality-controlled to ensure it does the best possible job.