Sherwood Heavy Duty Flexible Dust Hose is incredibly thoughtfully designed
Sick of dust collection hose that's poorly made or ridiculously overpriced?
Too often we've found the competitors on the market to feel that people can simply overlook quality when it comes to a dust collector's fittings or hose and we have no idea why. Really high quality dust collector hose is essential if you're working in a crowded or high volume workshop, especially if the hose is going to be passing through busy areas and subjected to fairly high temperatures (Aussie summers, anyone?)
The hose that we stock is made of heavy-duty polyethylene plastic. Available in a variety of different diameters to suit just about every extraction application. The hose has a reinforced banding around the outside to ensure that retains its shape and is suitably rugged for all workshops. Hose is sold per metre.
Dust Hose 2in x 3m Length Features
- Reinforced plastic is non marring
- Doesn't bow or split under pressure, incredibly well built
- Reinforced banding can thrive under the toughest workshop conditions
- One of the most flexible dust collector hoses on the market
- Compresses with operation
- Prevents static electricity build up
- PVC Strength Rated! The heaviest capacity dust collection hose you'll find
- It's lighter, more rigid and it will compress brilliantly throughout operation
- Ideal for sawdust collection and fume ventilation in woodworkng applications
- Good abrasion and tear resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Extremely flexible
Why do we think Sherwood's dust extraction hose is so good?
This grey industrial extraction hose has a unique mix of flexibility and elasticity so that it can be compressed to virtually nothing or expand out to full length with ease. The reinforcing banding also has steel wire so it can be exposed and earth the hose to prevent static electricity build-up. The PVC is strength-rated for industrial use.
Poor quality materials degrade over time and you'll end up with splits or crinkles that can even lead to leakage and unacceptable levels of air pollution. Sherwood's dust hose is manufactured from extremely durable, heavy-duty plastic compounds and every length has been carefully tested during the manufacturing process to ensure that it won't bow or degrade, it won't split easily under pressure - it'll provide years of quiet service, exactly what you need.
Now sold in the most popular precut lengths or in 15m rolls for all diameters.