Last Chance To Buy!
To make way for new stock we have just one demo model left on display in Melbourne. It is in 100% working order with all accessories included and represents great value at almost 30% off RRP! Pick Up Only.
They’re not called the Deep Rip models for nothing; these updated bandsaws with Deep Rip cutting height, cast-iron wheels, double bearing guides for wider blades and increased motor output have got you covered for some of the deepest rips in their class. They’ve got style and durability, making them a bandsaw for life.
Why the Sherwood 14in Deep Rip model?
If you’re the sort of avid enthusiast that shudders at the thought of downtime then the Sherwood deluxe bandsaw range are for you. The 14in deluxe model brings two cast-iron wheels to the table, ensuring the fundamentals that your machine is built on will last a lifetime.
The wheels are locked in place by several brackets within a steel frame, leading to an impressively stable and well-built bandsaw that goes toe-to-toe with any competitor for reliability.
- Multiple viewing panels for easy adjustment
- Multiple hand-wheels for simple-tensioning
- Quad American-style bearings for extra stability and support
- Aluminium-finned 4 pole motor provides excellent efficiency
- Cast-iron wheels for unparalleled durability
- Standard mitre-slot provides for off-the-shelf accessories
- Several metal brackets supporting the wheels for a sturdy, durable frame
- Massive flexible and fully-adjustable lamp attached to the frame to light up your entire workspace
- Large bearing adjustments with solid steel blocks
- Multiple in-built measuring devices
||Quad American Style
||6 - 25mm
||380 / 800 m/min
|Cutting Height 90°
|Throat (Cutting Width)
||540 x 400 mm
|Mitre Guide Slot
||19 x 9.5mm
|Table Tilt (Degrees)
||0 - 45
||1 x 102mm (4in)
|Motor Output (Poles)
||1100 W (4-Pole)
||800 x 740 x 1900
|Shipping Dimensions (mm)
||1390 x 600 x 480
||121 / 127 kg
Which bandsaw is right for me?
If you’re planning on pushing your bandsaw to the limits then the Sherwood deluxe models offer the perfect mix of durability and ease of operation. The careful finish and highest-quality materials ensure that this machine can match whatever you want to throw at it.
If you’re willing to start off with a little less power or capacity, check out the smaller models 10 and 12in models in Sherwood’s range. Likewise, the Sherwood Black range offer the latest and greatest in bandsaw technology.
Please note that due to the shipping weight of this machine that a tailgate drop fee of $80.00 may need to be charged. Please see our Freight & Returns for more information.