The Credit Card diamond stone is a handy little sharpener, successfully used for years by woodworkers, crafters through to other groups such as fishermen and gardeners. The size is perfect however the Diamond Cross Credit Card has some great improvements, and it’s the first Credit Card diamond stone to incorporate a handle.
It sounds obvious but by not having a handle, the user has to hold the stone by the same surface that the tool is being sharpened on. So one slip and the first thing the tool tip or blade edge could meet is the hand that’s holding the stone. So it’s safer than before. And for those who like to use a lubricant when sharpening be it a lapping fluid or just water. The handle keeps the fluid on the cutting surface not on your hands So there’s less mess. The DC Credit Card can also be Bench Mounted using the new Diamond Stone Holder (optional accessory).
- GPS - General Purpose Stone - The Credit Card is one of three Diamond Cross designs designated as a GPS – General Purpose Stone. Denoting its versatility in being able to sharpen a huge array of tools.
- Handy Size - Brilliant for “on site” in the tool bag or just as at home in the kitchen drawer. The GPS Diamond Cross Credit card takes up minimal space and will provide an outstanding sharpening performance for so many different applications.
- Double Sided 300-600 Grit - M Power decided very early on that it made no sense to manufacture single sided diamond stones. The cost of the Stainless steel is the same for a single or double sided. So all Diamond Cross Stones are double sided giving twice the sharpening area.
- Side One Coarse 300 grit diamond grade - Used for fast stock removal, Ideal for the preparation of the edge.
- Side Two Fine or 600 grit diamond grade - Used for honing a primary edge
- Solid 1.5mm Thick Anti Rust Stainless Steel Core - The majority of diamond stones on the market are manufactured in steel. However our drive to produce the best quality diamond stones that we possibly could ensured we used stainless steel - the superior “non rusting” option for the Diamond Cross range of stones.
- Quality Assured - Every DC Credit Card Diamond stone is assembled and thoroughly inspected at the M Power factory in the UK to ensure it's 100% perfect prior to reaching customers worldwide.
- 3 Year Guarantee - M Power are so confident of the build quality of our new Diamond Cross range of sharpening stones. That each stone is backed by a “no fuss” 3 year extended guarantee.
- Diamond Cross Patterned Recess - The Highly distinctive DC embossed patterned recesses provides the perfect balance between the ultra hardwearing diamond coverage and anti clog properties of the patterned recess.
- In Surface Grit Indicator - Every side of every Diamond Cross sharpening stone has a large embedded number that indicates the diamond grade on that side.
- Bench Mountable - Diamond Stone Holder - The new interlocking, magnetic, Nitrile rubber stone holder safely holds your Credit card stone steady on a work surface. It also gives much needed elevation allowing the handles of knives etc to comfortably clear the work surface when sharpening. (not included)