Simple & effective dust control for almost any router!
If there's any tool in need of effective dust collection, it's your router. Chips are flying, dust is piling up, and you can barely see through cloud … Finally, there's a solution that works for nearly any portable router! Easy to install and built to last with industrial-grade plastics, Oneida's Universal Dust-Free Router Hood guarantees a safer, healthier, and more productive routing experience.
Why a Universal Router Hood?
- Collects router waste from both above and below the bit, virtually eliminating post-project cleanup, facilitating fine detail work, and reducing wear and tear on bits.
- Designed to fit nearly any portable router including plunge, fixed-base, and larger trim routers (e.g. Bosch, Dewalt, Porter Cable, Ryobi, and dozens more!).
- Comes with multiple, snap-on chip covers for edge, shallow edge, and inset routing.
- Lets you vacuum while you work, containing waste safely within your vacuum
- Eliminates downtime for cleanup and helps maintain a safe, healthy, and productive worksite
- Universal design fits nearly any portable fixed-base or plunge router (see compatibility chart)
- Facilitates fine detail work by keeping the routing path clear of debris
- Lessens wear and tear on expensive router bits by reducing material buildup
- 1.5" O.D. swiveling hose connection includes quick-release "seat-belt style" lock
- Includes two different sized chip covers for outer edges and shallow inset edges
- Lower chip cover can easily be removed for inner plunge routing - no tools necessary
- Molded from clear, industrial, polycarbonate, the same material used for safety glasses
Fits most portable routers made by:
- Black & Decker
- Porter Cable