The BenchLock Workbench Clamping Jig: Tool free installation and you're ready to go!
BenchLock makes it easy to have clamping power where you need it most. Create a versatile clamping station on your workbench, with tool-free installation. Simply, attach your BenchClamp to the clamp base, insert the rod through the desired dog hole and tighten the locking knob, and you’re ready to go.
- Convenient tool-free positioning makes it easy to install, remove, and change dog hole locations
- Use on a workbench or any work surface that has 3/4″, 19mm or 20mm bench dog holes, or you can drill your own
- Rotate BenchLock base 360°, allowing for clamping pressure wherever you need it most
- Base equipped with v-groove for optimal performance and adaptability
- Use the pocket hole alignment accessory for perfect pocket hole assembly
- 4 common built-in measurements for board widths: 1.5″, 2″, 2.5″ and 3″
- For use with Milescraft BenchClamps
Workbench Clamping Jig Specifications
For board widths: 1.5", 2", 2.5" and 3"
Bench dog holes of 3/4", 19mm or 20mm
For use with
BenchLock base, pocket hole accessory, double threaded rod, and knob
ABS and Steel