A premium marking knife from iGaging for when greater accuracy is required.
When marking accuracy is paramount, this marking knife will cut a line about 1/10th as wide as a sharp pencil line for greater accuracy. The blade is 38mm long with a comfortable handle that is 127mm long. It is flat on one side and beveled on the other, allowing you to draw the flat side across the reference piece to perfectly mark the edge. It is 100% reversible so is ideal for left or right-handed users.
- Will mark layout lines that are about 1/10th as wide as a sharp pencil line - making it easier to "cut to the line"
- The 38mm blade is flat on one side and beveled on the other
- Saves time when you need to cut a part to length to match something else
- Ideal for left-handed and right-handed users
- Hardwood handle is 137mm long