You can never have enough clamps. But where do you put them all?
This set of clamps and a rack is basically a workshop in a box. Stop looking enviously at YouTube woodworkers with their array of clamps all neatly on the wall. Join them in clamp nirvana.
So why a rack? For so many woodworkers these clamps are strewn all over the workshop, can't be found when you need them, or are just a trip hazard waiting to happen. With these Torquata Clamp Racks, you can neatly get all your clamps up off the ground and onto the wall. Never again be halfway through a glue up and be looking for that missing clamp that is somewhere in the workshop. It will be on the rack. Plus let's all be honest, why own all those clamps if you can't show them off neatly on the wall. Let's get your workshop Instagram ready.
The rack has been designed to hold 12 heavy-duty Torquata Parallel clamps however can also hold sash clamps as well. It is easily affixed to the wall using four screws and is more than strong enough to hold the weight.
This kit includes:
4x Torquata 600mm Heavy Duty Parallel Clamps
4x Torquata 1000mm Heavy Duty Parallel Clamps
4x Torquata 1500mm Heavy Duty Parallel Clamps
1x Torquata Parallel Clamp Rack to hold 12 parallel clamps
Pictures are for illustration purposes only. See above for contents.
About Torquata Heavy Duty Parallel Clamps
Torquata's new range of parallel clamps are a step-up from what we've seen from the West Australian brand so far, taking extra-clamping pressure and a specially formulated anti-slip design to the next level.
The major problem many woodworkers face when gluing up is the lack of pressure sub-standard or cheap jaw parallel clamps offer. That's the major reason why Bessey have been so successful in this space, they're designed to prevent the moveable jaw from slipping or moving irrationally during the gluing process. But now Torquata's Heavy-Duty range exceeds these standards and more, for a fraction of the price of premium European brands.
- Strong anti-slip handles with dynamic grip to ensure stable, reliable clamping
- Pivot handle enables you to ensure maximum clamping force, without the strain or difficulty of other clamps
- Designed with easy glue-ups in mind
- Steel plated jaws go further to prevent malleability, adding an extra-level of inherent strength to the clamping mechanism
- Ergonomically designed tightening knobs that minimise stress on your wrists
- Easy to read measurements, in metric, right along the side of the heavy-duty bar