Designed specifically for ultra-smooth fine crosscuts on timber and ply when used in your table saw. Thicker steel body virtually eliminates blade vibration.
||Alternate Tooth Bevel (ATB)
Why Torquata Circular Saw Blades?
- Hardened steel plate body laser cut and pre-tensioned for reduced vibration and fatigue
- Engineered expansions slots reduces blade noise
- Anti-kickback design improves working safety and prevents overfeeding
- Industrial high silver/copper brazing – guaranteed to never delaminate over lifetime of blade
- Oversize carbide tip thickness reduces cutting vibration and increases blade life for multiple resharpens