Precision ground steel Brad Pitts: you won't find a more reliable drill bit anywhere!
Especially not with metric and imperial sizes available. The best part about brad point drill bits is the fact they hold themselves in place so you can ensure accurate drilling holes each time, especially in tough timber where spinning and tear-out can become an issue even for the sturdiest of hands.
Milescraft 7-piece Brad Point Drill Bit Set takes the typical Brad Point quality one step further though, with precision cutting edges, which reduce splintering when drilling. Sharp brad point tips allow for accurate positioning and prevent walking. Made of precision ground steel for long-lasting use.
Brad Point Bit Set Features
- Set includes: 1/8″, 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, and 1/2″ drill bits
- Precision cutting edges reduce splintering when drilling
- Sharp brad point tips allow for accurate positioning and prevent walking
- Precision ground steel for long-lasting use
- Bits larger than 3/8 in. have reduced shanks to fit 3/8 in. drill chucks
- Can be used with soft, hard, exotic, veneered and laminated wood
- Bits come in a cassette for easy storage and use
Bit Sizes Included
1/8" (3.2mm), 3/16" (4.7mm), 1/4" (6.3mm), 5/16" (7.9mm), 3/8" (9.5mm), 7/16" (11.1mm), 1/2" (12.7mm)