We guarantee these blades will never break on the weld! Specially manufactured for strength and durability, the entire range feature an excellent array of features.
Which blades should I choose?
13mm wide blades are for better suited for straight cutting on a bandsaw with shallow curves possible such as shallow arcs on table ends or slight arches in chairs. 6TPI blades are designed for material 12 - 40mm thick.
The TPI relates to the thickness of material – determining blade stability in the material and waste ejection of the cut – not the smoothness of cut (which rarely varies if selected correctly).
- Each tooth on the blade is hardened to Rockwell Rc80 –making it resistant to heat build-up, increasing blade life and strength
- Unique heat line on the back of the blade –the blade does not buckle in use giving you a straighter cut.
- Tooth shaped with a chip-breaker –removing waste more efficiently, reducing heat build-up, improving and extending cutting performance.
- Increased hook angle – cuts more aggressively but still leaves a smooth finish, making the cuts faster and easier to control.
- Thin gauge (kerf) – Just like thin kerf circular saw blades, it takes less power to drive, with less waste, so deeper cuts are quicker & easier than before.
- Increased set of tooth – standard tooth set does not affect hardwood cutting but can affect cutting resinous timbers such as Pine. With a greater set, these blades handle a wider range of material.
- Made in Germany – the blade stock is manufactured in the world’s centre of modern engineering. Expect excellent, consistent blade quality every time.
- Butt welded – the strongest method of welding. We guarantee these blades will never break on the weld – ever.