MicroJig's Dovetail Clamp is brilliantly versatile
The MatchFit Dovetail Clamp is a versatile approach to achieving clamping pressure in hard to reach places or set-ups which allow for building straight-line rip guides, taper jigs, fence extensions, custom track systems, and imaginative new ways to affix jigs in the shop.
Now features a rubberized soft-grip handle to give you better hold when clamping your projects.
MatchFit Dovetail Clamps for hard to reach places
By routing a dovetail groove using the popular 1/2in 14° Dovetail Bit, you can create your own dovetail channels virtually anywhere you need clamping pressure.
The clamp head is contained within the track and does not interfere with the operation. In fact, it opens possibilities for extending the capabilities of workspaces because the MatchFit is not bounded by the edge.
There's no limit to what you can do with the MatchFit Dovetail Clamps! Unleash your potential and get your set today.
- Breakthrough dovetail clamp arm design gives you the freedom to create your own track grooves allowing you to clamp virtually anywhere
- Universally compatible with 1/2in 14° router bits - available in Torquata Range DT-127-Q or DT-127-H or CMT Range 818.128.11 or 818.628.11
- Build tall, stable fences and infeed tables for your table saw
- Create a versatile dovetail clamp table with dog holes and many other workbench extensions
- Make the 2-in-1 Straight Edge Guide to square ends of boards quickly and easily
- Plus wherever you can cut a dovetail groove!
Includes 2 Clamps per package.