Featherboard FeatherPRO Single Pack: The World's Safest Featherboard
The FeatherPro Featherboard developed by Bow Products is a game changer in woodworking tools. You might think that sounds like a lot of hype, but they've got the stats and the features to prove it. Take a look at some of the features this featherboard provides - and watch the videos below showing it in action.
Currently the FeatherPro fits any table with a standard 19.0 x 9.5mm (3/4in x 3/8in) mitre slot.
The FeatherPro includes one board body, standard feather and necessary mounting hardware, while the FeatherDuo includes two board bodies, two each of both the standard and UltraLight feathers as well as riser blocks and all necessary mounting hardware so they can either be used in stackable or tandem configuration.
All replacement feather packs are sold as packs of two.
- ANTI-KICKBACK LIVING HINGE DESIGN - Dramatically reduce your chance of harm through this hi-tech hinge while maintaining amazing flexibility and feel.
- EASIER / SMOOTHER GLIDE ON INFEED VERSUS PLASTIC OR WOOD FEATHERBOARDS – This is especially true when applying higher pressure.
- VIBRATION RESISTANCE - You'll achieve higher quality cuts because the feathers absorb vibration so well.
- EASIER GLIDE + VIBRATION RESISTANCE = IMPROVED OUTFEED MATERIAL CONTROL – Minimize chatter marks.
- HARDENED FOAM FEATHERS - These are especially beneficial if they come in contact with carbide blades or router bits. Greatly reduces or even avoids shattering the blade or bit. Translates to improved safety to woodworkers avoiding shattered material debris as well as saving the blade or bit - a much cheaper option to replace these feathers.
- INTERCHANGEABLE FEATHERS - If you ever make a mistake we've got you covered. The patented feather design easily swaps out if they ever become damaged.
- NON-MARRING FEATHERS - You can apply lots of pressure or a little pressure depending on what you're doing EVEN WHEN working with soft woods! You'll never use a wood or plastic featherboard again.
- MOULDABLE FEATHERS - If you have a special application you can cut or mould the feathers using a router bit to make a rebated ledge or perfectly match the profile so the featherboard can be used for horizontal as well as vertical work holding on thin work pieces.
- VERSATILE - You don't need a left and a right. The FeatherPro is reversible by simply flipping it over and reversing hardware. You can also use it in the vertical position, not just horizontal.