LuciClear Epox-E-Glue is a strong, easy to use, two-part waterproof epoxy adhesive. Epox-E-Glue has excellent gap filling properties and is suitable for all types of wood joinery or gap filling.
Available in two kit sizes, please select your preferred option from the dropdown menu
If you need an easy to use, strong, no fuss epoxy than check out LuciClear Epox-E-Glue.
Easy to use
LuciClear Epox-E-Glue is an easy to mix 1:1 resin to hardener ratio by volume epoxy. It features an extended working life of up to 40 minutes and cures in approximately 24 hours. That’s it.
Epox-E-Glue is a non-sagging thixotropic paste formulation that easily fills large gaps. Tone this epoxy to any colour and use to fill gaps in all types of materials.
- Can be sent anywhere in Australia by post or transport
- Non-critical easy to use 1:1 ratio by volume – simply mix two equal scoops
- Extended working life of 40 minutes
- Full cure within 24 hours at temperatures above 10 deg C
- Non-sagging thixotropic paste formulation easily fills large gaps
- Bonds strongly to most substrates and is totally waterproof once cured
- Suitable for oily timbers such a Teak (some preparation required)
- Suitable for glue oxidising timber such as Eucalypts
- Hardening can be accelerated by heating as high as 80 degrees Celsius
Who are LuciClear
LuciClear Clear Gel Epox-E-Glue was developed and is manufactured in Australia by Boatcraft Pacific Pty. Ltd.