Delicate and Precise for Excellent Results
The Luban #3 smoothing plane; a lighter and narrow version of the #4. Use the old three-finger grip and rest your index finger on the side of the blade - the plane has a delicate, precise feel and is ideal for smoothing small work pieces. Also a great option for the younger woodworker and those with smaller hands.
Designed to take very fine shavings; a short sole to ensure continuous contact with the timber creates a clean final surface finish.
- Precision ground, unbreakable CR40 alloy steel casting.
- Engineered lateral adjuster with guide bearing and brass tab.
- Low profile cap iron.
- Brushed finish stainless steel lever cap.
- Hardwood handles.
- Sole Dimensions: 235mm x 56mm.
- 3mm (1/8in) thick 44.5mm (1-3/4in) cutting iron.