Do you want premium sharpening results in record time? Then it’s time to check out Tormek. A complete, high quality sharpening system that produces super sharp results in a fraction of time compared to other sharpening methods. Perfect for the enthusiast and pro woodworker alike.
Made in Sweden, Tormek is fully focused on sharpening exporting to over 35 countries world-wide. Appreciated by cabinet makers, woodworkers, woodturners, outdoor enthusiasts as well as professional chefs, industrial kitchens and households. The Tormek sharpening system is simply the best and fastest sharpening system available.
Tormek Wetstone Grinder 250mm T-8 BLACK
The Tormek T-8 Black is a limited-edition, 50-year anniversary machine with an intense, all-black visual appearance that spices up any workshop. This machine is kitted to get your tools extremely sharp with high efficiency and precision.
The 600 grit DF-250 Diamond Wheel Fine sharpens any kind of steel and even ceramic with ease. The CW-220 Composite Honing Wheel with integrated polish quickly gets rid of the most stubborn burr. ACC-150 Anti Corrosion Concentrate keeps your diamond grinding wheel from rusting and coats your newly sharpened edges, keeping them in top trim even longer.
The limited edition is also equipped with a unique 50 YEAR WARRANTY!
Features & benefits
- The Tormek T-8 Black has a fully cast housing supporting the Universal arm guaranteeing minimal play that improves the control of the sharpening and increases the accuracy of the final results
- The Advanced Water Trough has been further improved with a screw lift for an easier fitting and a magnetic scraper for easy cleaning
- For long tools that drip water over the edge of the lip (like chef’s knives and planer blades), you can add the water chute. Set the widest edge of the chute onto the tab in the middle of the lip of the trough and the water chute will direct the water back into the trough from even the longest tools
- The removable scraper incorporates a strong magnet that attracts the steel particles ground from the tools being sharpened, this keeps your stone clean and cutting more freely
- Hard-wearing Stainless-Steel shaft with EzyLock nut for simple removal of wheel
- Can be used with more than ten different jigs to sharpen most tools in the workshop and house
- The Tormek is light weight so it can be easily moved and stored when not in use.
Included in the box
DF-250 Diamond Wheel Fine
ACC-150 Anti-Corrosion Concentrate
CW-220 Composite Honing Wheel for deburring and polishing
US-105 Universal Support for precision sharpening
WM-200 Angle Master to measure the sharpening angle
EM-15 Edge Marker for colouring the bevel when setting the sharpening angle
HB-10 Tormek Handbook for sharpening
Warranty – 50 years to celebrate 50 years of Tormek
Special Durable Storage Tray
Special Black Anniversary Machine Cover with embroidery
SQ-90 Tormek Square
Cast Zinc Anniversary Badge
Specially designed packaging
Who is Tormek
Well-grounded in the Swedish tradition of advanced innovation, functionality and quality, Tormek has developed a unique sharpening system that has come to set a standard in modern edge tool sharpening around the globe.