The Pony angle clamp with table clamps is perfect for framing and cabinet assembly. Its plastic‑coated die‑cast jaws won’t damage your workpiece surfaces, and the rear jaw swivels allow for easy adjustments, depending on material thickness. Generous clearance is provided for gluing, doweling, or stapling material, and acme‑threaded screws ensure maximum strength. Use with confidence for miters and butt joints up to 50mm, and for T‑joints up to 28.5mm.
- Clamp will miter or butt joints and is perfect for framing and cabinet assembly
- Features 50mm miter/butt joint capacity
- Plastic coated die cast jaws for non-marring.
- Rear jaw swivels for easy adjustment on different material thickness.
- Large comfortable handle and acme threads for strength
Pony Jorgensen provides Craftspeople, Makers and DIYers with clamps that are not only well made and durable – they are also designed to be versatile and easy to use. Embrace your creativity and choose Pony Jorgensen.