The precision of a drill press with the ease of a hand drill: Milescraft's Straight Drilling Guide is the best of both worlds
Everyone knows that the success of many DIY projects depends on drilling straight and accurate holes. Now you can add a whole new level of accuracy to drilling holes with your standard hand drill. The DrillMate by Milescraft is just the tool to provide you with the precision and ease of drilling straight holes all of the time.
- Perfect for straight or angled drilling, on the edge of a board or on round stock.
- It works with standard or masonry drill bits, forstner and spade bits, hole saws and plug cutters.
- Attach the DrillMate to all 3/8in and 1/2in power drills.
- Includes a 9.5mm (3/8in) capacity chuck with key.
- Not intended for use with hammer drills.
A removable handle can be attached at the base or at the head of the tool, allowing you to hold the guide in place during use. With an aluminium base that has a built in angular scale, you can accurately adjust the angle of your cut from 0 to 45 degrees with no problem.
Need to drill on the edge of a workpiece or on round stock?
The DrillMate has centring channels built into the bottom of the base, which will also accommodate drilling any round stock up to 76mm diameter. The DrillMate has four non-slip rubber feet on the base of the tool, which will also prevent marring. Worried about the depth of the holes you need to drill? This tool has a built in depth stop and spring action that controls the rate of the drill penetration and return.
Once again, Milescraft has introduced an innovative tool that is priced just right and makes your projects much easier.