This lathe sits at the top of the entry-level lathe range with the largest capacity of all mechanical speed lathes. Due to the motor power and size increasing on this unit, it is now mounted on the outboard side of the headstock. The major upgrade of this unit is swapping out the pressed steel bolt-together stand for two cast-iron legs.
- Motor Size: 1100W (1 1/2HP)
- Spindle speeds: 500-2000rpm
- Headstock type: Swivel sliding
- Thread size: 30mm x 3.5TPI
- Morse taper size: 2MT
- Max. diam. Bowl (over bed): 16in (406mm)
- Distance between centres: 43in (1100mm)